fengye

fengye
Sunshine

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Dream Come True

There is no doubt that is show is a big success! Congratulate to all the HC members! And i wanna thank the committee of the show because it's them arrange this good show to the UM.
Yes, our dream come true!
But, let's go back and see what had happened!
We had drama and magic show! Actually the drama is very and creative! It links all the Magic shows!
Talent performer! Aggie!
21 guns! It surprises me because I don't know Diego can sing a song well.
The high school musical dance. Sean can dance,too!
However, the dance of high school musical shows their real happiness to all the audience! Although I am in the control room, I can feel it.
GujiGuji dancer, they are great!
And Dr.Zen also sing a song in the show.(Actually he is a good singer!)
 And there is one person I have to mention about. And this is Bob. Without him in the control room I think it will be a big loss in the show. You have no idea how familiar he is with control room! Just like his friends? And he is a funny guy!
Well, all in all this is a successful show! wonderful performance! wonderful cooperation! Wonderful!
And this is the only photo with them,because I am always in the control room! XDD







No comments:

Post a Comment