fengye

fengye
Sunshine

Monday, April 25, 2011

Toefl test in Guangzhou

Well,in the May 4th movement activities, I ask for leaving to go to guangzhou to take the toefl exam! And here I want to say thanks to those who prepare everything for us for the toefl exam in guangzhou!! Especially my classmates prepare the transport tools and book the hotel room for us! Thx.!!

So, let's start our journey!

First, we take a 45seat bus go to guangzhou! 45seat??So luxury! XD  But actually this is a suprise~ because the firm which rent bus to bus do not have a available bus for us only carrying 15 people..So..that's we have a 45seat big bus~

Actually, We spend about 3hours to go to guangzhou ~And finally arrived at the hotel called RuJia(meaning Feel like home in English~).
It's a comfortable hotel to live in. Of course we not only play in the hotel we also spend a big part of time to prepare and share how to go over the toefl test!
So, How warm the feeling is! Like a family already!
 Well, it's a pleasure that I meet my friend in high school in Guangzhou! If i do not enter  the UM, I will be her classmates in the same school and same major!Nice to meet her! Then I introduce her to Hc2013 and have a wonderful meal together!
She also lead us to the place to will take the test and the supermarket!

Although this is a toefl test Journey, we enjoy ourselves by walking around in guangzhou.
This is the photo taken after the toefl test! We are still laughing! Positive guys!
Class 2013 after toefl

The common experience linked by Toefl!
There is no doubt that it's a very short journey only last for 2 day! We are going back to Zhuhai lu~!
When we are still on the road, we talk , laugh , and Sing! Can you even think of that? Everybody in the car is singing! Having Fun!
HAHA! I am not tired! But they are all sleeping now! And I am playing with my notebook~ Someone has to care whether we are arriving, right?haha~


After 2hours lar, we arrive at zhuhai safely. And this is the end of our toefl test journey but it's not the end of the 2013 class journey, right? Keep going!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog! It's really a nice journey although our main purpose is to take toefl there. Even I read the passage today I can feel that happy feeling.

      Delete
  2. Good information about TOEFL. its need is still required for higher education.

    GRE classes atlanta | TOEFL exam prep for international students

    ReplyDelete