fengye

fengye
Sunshine

Friday, April 29, 2011

The series actives of the anniversary of May.4th movement

Actually it's pity of me that I can't participate in the series actives because of the toefl exam.
But also let us see have happened in this period!
Representatives in the hotel

Smiling faces!



it must be a buffet!@_@

Until this photo, I know what is happening! There are with the representative and travelling around Macau!

And they are now in the panda zoo!

Ruins

Another buffet

There is one thing surprise me! My good friend get the first place in the UM Star competition! This is a wonderful!

The UM star

Well..very cool! I am proud of him!! 

Although I did not participate in any events in the anniversary, I am really happy with seeing the smile on their face! How happy I am to help to organize the actives like this for so many people to enjoy and to communicate!

No comments:

Post a Comment